LCD full color monitor is upgraded for better visibility. Directly pushing 4 buttons on the unit enables simple settings. Correction map function is added for more precise boost setting.
- EVC6-IR's TFT full color monitor size is enlarged to 2.4 inch from 2.2 inch for better visibility. (The case remains in the same size.)
- HKS boost setting tool "EasyWriter" can be easily connected.
- Boost pressure setting returns to stock pressure value when the unit is off.
- Single Input
- Speed signal input enables the boost control with the speed. (500km/h)
- Input of the throttle signal and engine RPM or vehicle speed signals enables the boost control by a 3D map using 2 these signals as axes.
- Boost Setting
- Boost pressure can be set in 3 different modes to use them for different conditions.
- Digital Meter
- 3 digital data readings of surge tank pressure and throttle angle, engine RPM or vehicle speed can be displayed in real time.
- Offset Setting
- The differences between the boost pressure set value and actual value can be offset in 3 different modes. This ensures more precise setting.
- Graph Selection
- Select the type of a bar graph from the boost pressure, throttle angle, engine RPM and vehicle speed.
- If the boost exceeds the warning value, an audible beep and visible warning display notify the user. Also, the boost is lowered to the stock value or a preset value to prevent damage to the engine.
- Signal Input
- Throttle position sensor signal input enables the boost control with the throttle angle.
- RPM Signal Input
- Engine RPM signal input or ignition signal input enables the boost control with the engine RPM. (1 to 8 cylinders/up to 12000rpm)
- All settings are stored in the internal memory; so settings will not be lost even when the ignition is off or the battery is disconnected.
- Data can be locked with a password; it prevents data loss or inadvertent data changes.
- Select the unit from kPa or PSI.
- The side of the buttons can be switched by flipping the monitor vertically.